10 November 2009

The Army Can exercise it's Second Amendment right???

If you don't see how stupid this comment is, then you haven't read the actual primary source documents regarding the Second Amendment. Neither have you read or comprehended my posts where I discuss this. That's why you can come here and spout crap about me "not knowing my stuff".

Yeah, right, asshole.

The Second Amendment talks about a well regulated militia, which is a vastly different thing from the Army.

Army--Militia: They are two different institutions.

Again, I repeat that you don't understand the concept of the Second Amendment if you don't see how stupid that comment is.

This is why it doesn't need to be repealed, it needs to be understood.

“Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins.”-Rep. Elbridge Gerry of Massachusetts, 1789