17 June 2008

Conceive, Believe, Achieve

I have always believed in what I call magic, which is the power to have completer control of our lives past, present, and future. This really makes us in god's image. I mean we are co-creators with god. Forget even saying co-creators: we create our lives.

As all these personal potential, new age types point out, quantum physics "proves" this is possible. And I have always believed it since I read a book called "Space, time and Beyond" when I was 16. I think most religion, spirituality, new age thought, or whatever you call it points to this fact. The problem is that no one really teaches how to do this. Possibly because the world could be a pretty crappy place if it fell into the wrong hands, but it could also be a beautiful place in the correct hands.

Alchemy talks about the Philospoher's Stone which can turn lead into gold. It also is believed to be the elixir of life, that can rejuvenate or give a person immortality. Tibetan Buddhism similarly talks about a wish fulfilling jewel that is within the mind ("the Jewel is in the Lotus") and Taoism talks about the elixir of life. In the view of spiritual alchemy, making the philosopher's stone would bring enlightenment upon the maker and conclude the Great Work. Interesting how a woman who went from a poor, single mom to Britain's Richest woman started out with a book called "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone".

This goes to where the title for this post comes from “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve” (W. Clement Stone). That gets to my only limitation on the power of magic: your imagination! I can have Honey back as I knew her, even though she has been cremated, if I believe it is possible! No mumbo jumbo. The picture to the right is my wife if I can do this! And that is through the power of manifestation, not the amount of money she wastes on plastic surgery! I can have my London Home, Scottish Castle, place in the Cotswolds, Not to mention all these houses are NEAT AND CLEAN! Play bagpipes like the best world class pipe major, Play guitar like a cross between Segovia, Jimmy Page, John Renbourn, and Eric Clapton, Not to mention WAY MORE than enough money to live a super lifestyle (note avoiding the word "debt"), as well as anything else I can dream up.

SIGN ME UP!

Now, I have been scouring the internet for someone who can teach me how to use quantum physics to create a better world. As one of these people says, you don't need to suffer to make a better world. In fact, the way I see it, the world should be a much better place if the universe's abundance is shared. Unlike winning the lottery, which is limited, this is boundless. I don't need to worry about the party ending until I want it to end ("aren't those dogs about 200 years old?").

The problem with all the "teachers" on the internet is that they sound the same. They also sound like something on late night US TV (I.e., "You get 2 Million dollars worth of information for 9.99 with a 500% guarantee but act now this offer is for a limited time."). I have always figured that someone who can do this would give the information away for loads of reasons. The main one being that type of person isn't going to need money and wants to share the secret with others. Another one would be that most people think you are crazy when you discuss this, but I just admitted to being broken up by the death of a little dog I hadn't seen in five years: so, sod you if you think I am crazy! The fact that most people wouldn't believe it could work would be useful for avoiding its spreading to the masses.

There is another quote from W. Clement Stone that I am going to mention here: “Tell everyone what you want to do and someone will want to help you do it.”

Now, I am not sure who reads these blogs, and I don't really care since I do this for myself, but if there is someone out there who can help me do this. I guess you know how to get in touch with me. I hope you do soon since I have been flopping around on this by my lonesome for the past 30 odd years on a hit or miss basis. I would like to be much more "hit" than "miss", not because I want a sexy wife I can rutt all night, but to make the world a better place.

If life is a dream, I am having a nightmare. That is really annoying since I am a lucid dreamer and can pretty much control my dreams. Now, I want to control my reality!