13 August 2009

Gun accessories don't kill people....

Yeah, Eric Thompson's company, TGSCOM Inc., sold a 30 round high-capacity ammunition magazine to George Sodini, the bloke who killed 3 women and wounded 9 others before killing himself at the LA Fitness gym outside of Pittsburgh on the fourth of August. Eric also sold accessories to the Virginia Tech shooter, Seung-Hui Cho, who killed 32 students and professors on April 16th, 2007 , and the Northern Illinois University shooter, Steven Kazmierczak, who killed 6 students before turning a gun on himself on Feb. 14th, 2008.

Yeah, gun accessories really don't kill people, but....

Now, I said in a previous post that he should look into selling something non-violent, but Eric still keeps with the mantra that guns are necessary.

In my checkered past, I worked on projects that involved WMD, in particular nerve gasses of various forms and atomic weapons. While I never actually saw the stuff, it was around our facility. I remember walking into one building and seeing a sign that said there were nerve agents present if the red lamp was on.

And hurried out of the building.

I never actually used any of these devices or materials, and they have never been used, but...

There is still a lot of bad karma in having those things out there. I've been trying to be good for 25 years now just for my small part in the possibility of mass murder.

If Eric wants the bad karma on his head, that's his business. But, he might want to take stock on how much karmic garbage he's racking up there.

Before he shows up in the news again.