10 October 2006

Laci for President!

America is indeed the land of opportunity, where else could a complete moron become head of a nation?  Although, it has been said that a nation gets the government it deserves. Woe upon the United States in that case!

That's worse than being Al-Queda's number one target!

I have to admit that I am far more intelligent than the president of the United States.

In fact the United States should be honoured to have me as its leader. I will declare war upon Great Britain for its quarantine policy and idiocy of banning squirrel chasing.

That makes far more sense to me than invading Iraq.

I belive we should set up a nuclear watch dog agency to keep an eye on Korea: this will be headed by Brutus the Rottweiler. He would do a very good job of keeping the North Koreans in line!

There would be no welfare because I would make welfare mothers into dog walkers.

Mike the Mastiff would ensure that the religious right stay away from family planning clincs.

VOTE FOR LACI!

No comments: