15 October 2009

More thoughts on bigotry

OK. this is our definition: "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance."

Now isn't trying to force your opinion on someone whether or not they want to hear it a form of intolerance? Isn't coming here to insult me and post harassing comments a form of intolerance.

Personally, I could give a shit if you read this blog. While these are my opinions and I am not too interested in having others force their views on me, I am willing to listen to cogent and considered comments.

You don't have to read my blog if you don't like what I say. I am not forcing this on you.

Additionally, I don't have to like you. And I don't have to hear what you have to say if I don't want.

You have the right to say what you want and I have the right not to listen.

I think the gun cretin crowd acts like a bunch of spoiled children, screaming and crying until the politicians listen to them. Unfortunately they get the attention of the politicians since the gun lobby gives out shit loads of cash. The gun cretins hope they can force the rest of us to listen.

I am not sure why some of them are boo-hooing that I won't let them play here.

I just wish they would play elsewhere and leave me alone.

Better yet, maybe they'll have accidents with their little toys and blow their fuckin' brains out.