15 October 2009

Bigoted Quote of the Day!

Yipee! I just got trashed by a pro-gun site for my comments about Meleanie Hain. I do have to admit disappointment that it wasn't for my shit in the Dred Scott post, but I guess I shouldn't be too surprised as most gun cretins are racist fucks (Notice all the NAZI and Confederate shit at gun shows and gun catalogues). They probably thought that was the best part of the post!

"If you register your gun with anybody, you're a nut! When the conspiracy comes for your firearm, give it to 'em like this grand dragon is going to - right between the eyes." -Klu Klux Klan (Richmond Times- Dispatch, July 5, 1967)

Anyway.... Back to Meleanie (I'd hate to disappoint you)

"Don't try to turn this into a gun debate"!

Hilarious. What on Earth does Meleanie Hain's death have to do with guns?

She wasn't killed with a flyswatter, mousetrap, pencil sharpener, piece of paper, cross bow, knife, brass knuckles, axe, machete, chain saw, stapler, toothbrush, or frying pan.

SHE WAS KILLED BY A GUN

you’ll see that the "pro-gun" crowd refuse (or are unable… unwilling… or scared to…) acknowledge:

… the irony of a mother being killed by that which she professed would keep her safe
… the fact that those who were afraid of the potential of gun violence were, in this case, correct
… that in a country where more than half of all marriages end in divorce, homes stocked with loaded weapons are a seriously hazardous to the health of the entire family.

I don't understand why you're bothered, she was just exercising her Second Amendment rights! That right includes the privilege of being shot by a fucking abusive husband.

It's not a tragedy, it's ironic. And I just happen to find irony funny! I mean it's really fuckin' ironic, guys!

Hey, I am more than willing to piss in the holy water, guys!

Especially when you people are too fucking stupid to understand what you are commenting on.

Bigot: "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance"

Hmmm, I am open to argument, but I have yet to see anything the gun cretin side has to say that is really cogent or persuasive. As for my "hatred" toward them.

Isn't that something like being a self-loathing Jew if you're Jewish and say you don't support Israel? I guess that makes me a self-loathing gun owner.

I don't loath gun owners, just idiots who aren't able to comprehend logic, make idiotic comments, have caused gun laws to become more lax, and are just fucking things up for the rest of us.

You assholes are worthy of being hated and ridiculed. Get used to it as long as you're going to be fuckin' jerkoffs.

If you assholes are normal, I'd rather be a freak for the rest of my life.

And as for you, you want to comment on my board when there are more than enough places filled with your crap: Go away and shoot yourself! Put all those guns you have to good use by exterminating yourself.

It's my right to not have to hear what you say.