27 October 2009

Bart Stupak--Sick Motherfucker!

It comes to my attention that Bart Stupak claims to be pro-Life. The origin of this rant is that this "pro-life" dickhead claims enough votes to stop health care bill over abortion.

Health care is a "pro-life" concept even if it has provisions for abortion on demand. As I said before:
In a “pro-life” society, certain basic needs would be assured, including a nutritious diet, sanitary water, decent shelter from the elements, a safe environment, and humane medical care. Programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, public housing and food stamps are assertions that satisfying these basic human needs should not be determined by one’s ability to pay.

Anyway, if you didn't know it, Stupak's son, BJ, killed himself with a firearm on May 14, 2000. Yet does this asshole do anything about trying to prevent gun violence? fuck no? In fact, the fucker blamed accutane rather than the gun.

I've got news for you, Dickhead, I've gone through two courses of accutane and only came out of it with a bad sunburn.

But I had two things going for me, I wasn't mentally ill and I didn't have access to a firearm.

Instead of trying to stop other senseless deaths, it seems that Stupak claims to be "pro-life". That means he works to curtail women's access to birth control and if they have a "whoops": safe abortions. That means they would ultimately have to find some illegal source to terminate the unwanted pregnancy which could result in serious injury or death.

I guess he's one of those "kill a doctor for life" crowd.

There is a really sick trend in the US to calling yourself "pro-life" yet instead of doing things that promote and work to make life better, they try to make life hard for people. They want to punish. Punish women for having sex.

If men got pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.

An unborn baby is an "innocent life", yet Stupak's fucked up son wasn't worth putting his guns in a gun safe. Get the picture?

Naw, I'm not cynical or biased, these sick bastards will treat victims of gun death as scum the moment they get popped.

Remember Meleanie Hain?

Anyway, Stupak, call it like it is: you aren't pro-life. You're a fucked up, asshole and a piss poor father.

Your son deserved to die.

As the pro-choice crowd says, If you can't trust me with a choice, how can you trust me with a child.

In your case, it's if you aren't parent enough to keep your guns locked up in a safe, then your kid deserved to die.

It was his choice after all.

"Pro-life" my ass.

Punish your own sick ass, Stupak, not other people.